Toyota Landcruiser 80 Series (The MadMatt Race Car)
This is built for entry level, higher speed offroad racing such as The Cliffhanger 4wd Event and The Ultra4 Mod class. I cut this vehicle into a style side Ute (Pickup) to reduce vehicle weight and create better functionality. I also did a rear bob cut of 250mm just in front of the rear chassis body mount. We managed to win our first ever event at the 2021 Cliffhanger event.
Engine & Drivetrain
- Motor: 1FZ-FE 4.5L 6 Cylinder
- Turbo: N/A
- Gearbox: Stock Auto Built by Wyong Automatics
- Transfer Case: 33% Reductions
- Diffs: Stock gears with Air Lockers.
Suspension & Tyres
- Shocks: Pro-Fender Remote Res adjustable Tuned by Superior Engineering.
- Springs: Tough Dog 3″ Heavy Duty
- Tyres: Maxxis Trepadores. 35/12.5-16
Fuel & Water Storage
- Main: 90L
Barwork & Protection
- Front Bar: MadMatt custom winch bar modified from an ARB bar
- Winch: Winch Gear modified 8274 Highmount running @24V
- Rear Bar: MadMatt custom rear bar
- Sliders: MadMatt custom steel sliders
- 6 Point Roll Cage by All Metal Magic
- Lights: Ultra Vision Raptor series 4000K
- Batteries: 3xN70. 1 for 12V 2 for 24V
- Other accessories: 24V alternotor
- Vehicle Wrap by Savage Customs signs and Graphics
- Heim rear links and Rampt Customs Panhard reposition mount.