Ford F250 – 2002 SpaceCab for towing duties
After selling up in Sydney and deciding to live in a Caravan for a while, we really needed to buy a vehicle that could handle the towing duties better than the 105 Landcruiser. So the search began for the F250 or Effie as we’re starting to call her.
Engine & Drivetrain
- Motor: MWM Sprinter 4.2 Turbo Diesel
- Turbo: Stock but wound up to 22PSI
- Gearbox: 5 Speed Manual
Suspension & Tyres
- Shocks: ToughDog big bore adjustable. It has 4 shocks on the rear.
- Springs: ToughDog 4″ 500KG heavy duty.
- Tyres: Maxxis RAZRs M/T 315/75-16
Fuel & Water Storage
- Main 144L Tank
- 100L under tray water tank.
Barwork & Protection
- Front Bar: Unknown but it’s a Beast
- Winch: Unknown
- Rear Tray: Custom made by previous owner.
- Lights: LED upgraded headlights. Unknown Brand
- Fridge: 2 Brass monkey console fridges between front seats
- Under Tray second battery
- 240W solar on roof of rear cab.